In may we decided to make a quick trip down to salem. our friends' (tif and john) daughter, keira, was going to be baptized and we really wanted to be there on her special day. when I said quick trip, I meant really quick. I think we were in Oregon for less than 24 hours. but it was so worth it! the baptism was wonderful, and keira was so excited about this important decision she had made to become a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. we are so proud of her.
after the baptism, and a short nap at the hotel, we went out to nana heidi and papa roy's (tif's parents) house in silverton for a bbq. there was yummy food, beautiful weather, great company, lot's of puppies (they breed labradoodles) and tractor rides for the kids. what more could you ask for?!
 |
| lauren was quite nervous, I think because of the noise. |
 |
| keira and boomer riding with papa roy! |
 |
| brooklin and royle's turn! |
 |
| lauren and crystal playing with john's juggling gear. |
 |
| me, crystal and tif! |
1 comment:
We were so tickled you made such a quick trip down for that! Thanks so much.
And can I just say, I so much prefer that picture of us girls (minus Jessie!) to the ones taken down here last year at Oregon Garden. I think I look so much happier and healthier!
Post a Comment