brooklin's new favorite thing to do at grandpa and grandma's house is play in the rocks on the driveway.
jackson was taking morgan and brooklin for a little stroll in the sunshine. he did a pretty good job too. he didn't even try to send them down the driveway and out into the street. :)
brooklin LOVES stuffed animals, so when aunt lisa brought out this huge teddy bear brooklin was in heaven! she rolled around on that bear for quite a while just burying her face in it.
these pictures were taken at the temple in bellevue. we finally made it to a session after, well... i'm to embarrassed to say how long it's been. thanks emily, jason and reagan for going with us. it was nice to be able go and not have to leave our kid with someone the whole day.
i brought brooklin's bows out one morning to see which one was going to match the best with her outfit, and once she saw them she wanted them all in her hair. what a silly girl!
3 comments:
I love it! I can't believe how big she is getting! =) Of course I loved the picture of Jackson pushing her and Morgan in the stroller...too cute! Thanks for sharing...
that is so funny Carson could be entertained by rocks all day long
holy smokes! she is getting so big! Jackson is such a good babysitter... haha! Miss you guys! I have internet now!
Post a Comment