Friday, April 10, 2009

miss independant


wednesday we went to cornwall park to swing and brooklin walked all over, not wanting any help from dad or mom. she's becoming quite independant now that she realizes she can walk all on her own. way to go brookie!

4 comments:

Kristine said...

Oh my gosh - she's getting so big. I can't believe she's walking!... I guess that would make sense since she's over a year. :)
So when are you going to try for number two?

Peter and Lesha said...

so cute, Carson is the same way. thats funny i think we were there that same day.

Chris, Lori and Morgan said...

That is sooo cute! =)

M. Harrison said...

You have a beautiful daughter! I wish that we could be with you playing at the park. I think that is one of those things that we will always miss about Bellingham...all the awsome parks!
Love ya, Michelle