we kicked valentine's day off a little early with brooklin's preschool party. the kids all got to make valentine boxes and then exchanged valentines with each other. brooklin loved making her box and we plan on keeping it around for next year because of all the hard work we put into it. we ate pizza, made love bugs, and brooklin got to decorate some cookies as well. it was a lot of fun, and she was super excited about all of the valentines she got.
valentine's day was a lot of fun! in the morning was exchanged gifts before scotty went work. can you believe his boss wouldn't let him take the day off to spend with his valentines? ;)
after pink heart shaped pancakes the girls and I drove down to the children's museum in Burlington. I, of course left my camera in the car, but they had so much fun playing and exploring for several hours, and they got to decorate more sugar cookies. i'm glad I didn't make my sugar cookies like I usually do for valentine's day, because between the preschool party and the museum they had plenty. after we were completely tuckered out we went home to meet our valentine. we had a lovely dinner of steak and lobster tail, well, really just scotty ate the lobster tail, but the steak was fantastic! valentine's day is one of my favorites and I think i'm passing that on to brooklin, but really, anything that girl can celebrate she will.
| daddy brought all his girls flowers. |
| my handsome valentine! love him! |
1 comment:
Cute valentine box! This is one of my favorite holidays too! Lolo is looking like a mini Liz these days. Can't wait to play next week!!
Post a Comment