apparently not a whole lot happened in January. either that or I just didn't have my camera with me. I just had a few cute pictures of brooklin.
these first pictures are quite humorous, and I may get in trouble some day for posting these, but it is something I wanted to remember. I was out running errands one day and I came home to brooklin dressed like this.
apparently she fell off of the toilet while going potty and her clothes were no longer wearable. lauren was taking a nap in their bedroom so scotty didn't want to go in and chance waking her up to get some dry undies. so, he improvised. a pair of boxer briefs held up with a chip clip. definitely not something that I would have come up with, but I guess it worked 'til lauren woke up from her nap.
brooklin decided she was ready for a real haircut. she allowed a good 6-7 inches to be cut off. actually, she wanted to go shorter but I talked her out of it. this way she can still have a ponytail. I couldn't believe how much older she looked with shorter hair. she definitely looked like a big girl, no longer a toddler. it's crazy how much it has already grown in two months.
2 comments:
Shorter is definitely easier, i think. Probably why we always had short hair as kids. we just cut lucy's even shorter... no ponies for her! Brooklin's is at a good length.
Too funny! That is so creative. Brooklin's shorter hair is super cute!
Post a Comment