Sunday, February 24, 2013

november 2012

so, apparently I kind of really sucked at taking pictures in November because I couldn't find pictures of some really fun things that we did.  I guess i'll just have to write about them, and hopefully that'll be sufficient for memory's sake.
 
happy anniversary to us!  scott and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary on the 6th.  the weekend before our anniversary we spent an evening away from the girls.  scott's parents met us at the temple in Bellevue and picked the girls up.  they took them back with them to Rochester to spend the night.  scott and I spent some time at the temple, which was really great.  we had to get a picture of the fall leaves because they were just as beautiful as the day we were married.  we drove a little further south to lacey and stayed in a hotel there, which is less than a half hour away from Rochester so we wouldn't have to drive too far the next morning to pick the girls up.   
 
 
after we picked the girls up we went on down to newberg, oregon for my nephew, juan's baptism.  it was great to see my brother and his family and spend the evening with them.  the kids went swimming in the hotel pool the next morning, and brooklin impressed everyone with her awesome swimming.  she has learned so much taking swim lessons.  she is a total fish!  it was a great weekend, but it went by way too quickly.
 
 
this is the way we disposed of our pumpkins this year.  we did this a few years ago and it was a lot of fun we decided it was worth doing again.  we shot those pumpkins to smitherines (sp?)! 


scott explaining how to shoot to brooklin and going over gun safety.

brooklin shooting for the first time.  she loved it!


scott came through with the shot gun after us girls had our fun
and by the time he was done there was nothing left!

this is all that was left!

 
brooklin's preschool went on a field trip to the fire station just down the street.  lauren and I are pretty lucky that she lets us tag along with her on all these fun trips.
 
lauren wasn't too sure about the strange man sitting next to her, haha!


look at those big hoses!

class picture!


sisters!
and sadly that is all I have documented for this month.  I didn't even get any pictures from my 29th birthday.  scott made it a really special one for me though.  he knows how much I am NOT looking forward to turning 30 so he made this last birthday I will be celebrating pretty great.  he had his mom come and stay with the girls and whisked me away to a bed and breakfast in la connor.  it was so great!  I love him so much he is always so thoughtful.  and his sweet mother was so happy to come and spend time with our girls.

No comments: