Monday, September 20, 2010

28 weeks tomorrow!



i can't believe i'm finally into the third trimester. unfortunately, i think i'm way bigger now than when i was carrying brooklin at this point. oh how the body is so unforgiving after your first pregnancy. it just doesn't seeem to ever make it back to where it was before. but i guess it's all worth it to be bringing another sweet spirit into our family. 12 more weeks to go!

5 comments:

Kristine said...

You look great!!

Shu said...

I know the feeling, I measured bigger, felt bigger, but didn't gain as much weight with #2 as I did with #1

Peter and Lesha said...

congrats can you imagine what it will be like after number 6 ? hahahaha totally kidding well not kidding if you actually have that many but well ya know:) can't wait to see her.

Randi said...

I think you look great!

Bonnie and Tyler said...

yay! Thanks! I was just telling mom that i needed to see a belly picture!!