take prenatal vitamins and you can throw in like fish oil or flax oil supplements. the healthy fat makes more hair stay in your head and grow faster. plus prenatals are what help you hair and nails stay so strong and healthy while you are prego. good luck!
ps i like your short hair, you can totally pull it off. i can't!
I pretty much grew up in Bellingham, Wa and I love it. I can't imagine living anywhere else. It's so beautiful here. I'm married to the most amazing man ever. He teaches me so much everyday and I never thought that I would find someone who would love me just the way that I am. We were married in the Seattle LDS temple on November 6, 2004, and we've been in wedded bliss ever since. Our daughter, Brooklin M, arrived February 20, 2008 and she is like my best friend, other than Scott. Our second little sweetheart, Lauren Elise, joined us on December 14th, 2010. She is our sweet smiley baby.
4 comments:
Patience. Or extensions. But mostly patience, because that's cheaper.
take prenatal vitamins and you can throw in like fish oil or flax oil supplements. the healthy fat makes more hair stay in your head and grow faster. plus prenatals are what help you hair and nails stay so strong and healthy while you are prego. good luck!
ps i like your short hair, you can totally pull it off. i can't!
I love your short hair too!.. but if you must grow it out I agree with Bonnie, Patience.
you could get a wig
Post a Comment