Thursday, November 6, 2008

four years ago today...


i was able to be sealed for time and all eternity to my soul mate and best friend. i recently got out one of my old journals just for fun, and it happened to be the one that i was writing in when i met scott. it was really cool to read the stuff that i wrote about him four and a half years ago, especially at this time when we're celebrating our marriage. i was able to be reminded of how lucky i am. i hate to admit it, but i guess i take him for granted most of the time. he has given me so much and has taught me more than i can believe. he thinks i'm beautiful no matter what i look like. he loves me even when i'm being a major brat. he's patient with me when i'm overly stressed out. he is an amazing father. he's a great kisser. he works so hard so that i can stay home with brookie and be the best mother i can be to her. he's a very handy man, and can fix just about anything. he makes sure we read our scriptures every night. he knows me better than i know myself. when i'm being ridiculous he humors me. he tells me i don't have cellulite when i know dang well that i do. he can always make me laugh. he has an amazing testimony of the gospel and is always willing to serve. he inspires me to be a better person. i really do wonder why in the world he chose me. i am so blessed! i love you scotty, and thank you for an amazing four years!


2 comments:

Bonnie and Tyler said...

I know why he picked you! You guys are the perfect match. I remember very well when you guys were dating! I miss you two so much. Scott helped me a lot through the years. His advise is something I will never forget. You two have show me the most love and support. You are my best friends. Thanks, and Happy Anniversary! I Love you guys so much!!!!

Kristine said...

Aww... Happy Anniversary!
You guys are both amazing and pretty much the best neighbors I've ever had. It was comforting knowing I had you guys out the back window, Scott was like built in surveillance. :)